Does your child have Asthma?
you might be interested in an Asthma Research Study with Dr. McNeil
Affecting approximately 20 million people, according to the Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America, asthma is one of the most prevalent health conditions in the United States. The condition can develop at any stage of life, but often asthma develops during childhood.
Benefits to participating:
- Access to medical specialists right here in Columbus. Dr. McNeil and his clinical staff have decades of combined experience. The sponsors of clinical trials take great care selecting trustworthy teams of medical experts to conduct a clinical trial.
- Participants have the opportunity to help advance medical science. Participants interested in helping others like themselves can take solace in knowing that by joining a clinical trial others will benefit in the future.
- Clinical trials may potentially give participants access to medicines or other treatments that are not yet available to the general public.
Does it Cost to Participate?
- All study-related office visits, medical examinations, and investigational medications will be provided at no cost
- There is no insurance needed and you may also be compensated for your time.
- Transportation to study visits may also be available
Interested in participating?
1. Is your child between the ages of 6 to 17?
2. Does your child take asthma medication?
3. Do you live in a home with a central heating, ventilation, and air-conditioning (HVAC) system?
4. Does your child have allergies?
If you answered yes to the above 4 questions your child may qualify for a research study involving an investigational ultraviolet air purification system that might decrease the severity of your child’s asthma. There is no cost to you for participating and includes all study-related doctor visits and test.
For more information and to see if your child qualifies call our office, or fill out the form on this page and we will contact you.
Interested In Asthma Study