Do you have COPD or Chronic Bronchitis?
Optimed Research is currently recruiting patients for clinical research studies for individuals who suffer from chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD). During the study, participants will receive study-related care for their COPD, which may include investigational study medications, physical exams, routine blood work and EKG heart tests all at no cost. To learn more or see if you qualify, contact us any time.
Benefits to participating:
- Access to medical specialists right here in Columbus. Dr McNeil and his clinical staff have decades of combined experience. The sponsors of clinical trials take great care selecting trustworthy teams of medical experts to conduct a clinical trial.
- Participants have the opportunity to help advance medical science. Participants interested in helping others like themselves can take solace in knowing that by joining a clinical trial others will benefit in the future.
- Clinical trials may potentially give participants access to medicines or other treatments that are not yet available to the general public.
Does it Cost to Participate?
- All study-related office visits, medical examinations, and investigational medications will be provided at no cost
- There is no insurance needed and you may also be compensated for your time.
- Transportation to study visits may also be available
Interested to see if you qualify?
Qualified participants must meet a number of criteria, including:
- You are 40 years or older
- You are a current or former smoker
- You are not pregnant or nursing
To see if you qualify for the study, fill the form out on this page and someone from out medical team will contact you as soon as possible.
Feel free to call us if you have any questions. (614) 430-3030
Interested In COPD Study?