Do you suffer from Gout?
you might be interested in a clinical research study we are doing for Gout
According to the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the most common inflammatory arthritis among males is gout and three to four times as many men develop gout than women. The CDC has also reported that weight loss lowers a man’s risk of developing gout later in life.
Benefits to participating:
- Access to medical specialists right here in Columbus. Dr McNeil and his clinical staff have decades of combined experience. The sponsors of clinical trials take great care selecting trustworthy teams of medical experts to conduct a clinical trial.
- Participants have the opportunity to help advance medical science. Participants interested in helping others like themselves can take solace in knowing that by joining a clinical trial others will benefit in the future.
- Clinical trials may potentially give participants access to medicines or other treatments that are not yet available to the general public.
Does it Cost to Participate?
- All study-related office visits, medical examinations, and investigational medications will be provided at no cost
- There is no insurance needed and you may also be compensated for your time.
- Transportation to study visits may also be available
Interested in participating?
- To see if you qualify for the study, fill the form out on this page and someone from out medical team will contact you as soon as possible.
- Feel free to call us if you have any questions. (614) 430-3030
Interested In Gout Study