Do you suffer with Low Back Pain?
You may be interested in a back pain clinical research study
If you or a loved one struggle with lower back pain, you’re not alone. About 80 percent of adults experience low back pain at some point in their lifetimes. It is the most common cause of job-related disability and a leading contributor to missed work days.
Currently, Dr. McNeil is recruiting patients with chronic lower back pain that are interested in a clinical research study for an investigational pain medications used for chronic lower back pain.
- There are no costs or insurances needed to participate
- Compensation for your time may be provided
- All study related care and investigational medications are provided.
Benefits to participating:
- Access to medical specialists right here in Columbus. Dr McNeil and his clinical staff have decades of combined experience. The sponsors of clinical trials take great care selecting trustworthy teams of medical experts to conduct a clinical trial.
- Participants have the opportunity to help advance medical science. Participants interested in helping others like themselves can take solace in knowing that by joining a clinical trial others will benefit in the future.
- Clinical trials may potentially give participants access to medicines or other treatments that are not yet available to the general public.
Does it Cost to Participate?
- All study-related office visits, medical examinations, and investigational medications will be provided at no cost.
- There is no insurance needed and you may also be compensated for your time.
- Transportation to study visits may also be available.
Interested in participating?
- To see if you qualify for the study, fill the form out on this page and someone from out medical team will contact you as soon as possible.
- Feel free to call us if you have any questions. (614) 430-3030
Interested In Low Back Pain Study