Suffering from Osteoarthritis pain in the Hip or Knee?
Arthritis affects millions of people worldwide. The most common kind of arthritis, Osteoarthritis, happens when the cartilage that protects the ends of your bones wears down. This leads to symptoms like pain and stiffness. Osteoarthritis can affect any joint in your body, including knees and hips.
If you or a loved one suffers from pain in either the hip or knee from Osteoarthritis, you might be interested in a clinical study for an investigational medication used to treat the pain.
Benefits to participating:
- Access to medical specialists right here in Columbus. Dr McNeil and his clinical staff have decades of combined experience. The sponsors of clinical trials take great care selecting trustworthy teams of medical experts to conduct a clinical trial.
- Participants have the opportunity to help advance medical science. Participants interested in helping others like themselves can take solace in knowing that by joining a clinical trial others will benefit in the future.
- Clinical trials may potentially give participants access to medicines or other treatments that are not yet available to the general public.
Does it Cost to Participate?
- All study-related office visits, medical examinations, and investigational medications will be provided at no cost.
- There is no insurance needed and you may also be compensated for your time.
- Transportation to study visits may also be available.
Interested in participating?
- To see if you qualify for the study, fill the form out on this page and someone from out medical team will contact you as soon as possible.
- Feel free to call us if you have any questions. (614) 430-3030.
Interested In Osteoarthritis Study